nafex - [NAFEX] I'm Stumped - Please Help to Identify A Tree

  • From: "William A. Grimes" <wagrimes@sonic.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] I'm Stumped - Please Help to Identify A Tree
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:18:26 -0700

We at CRFG received the following query asking to help identify this tree, located in Seattle. It appears to be some sort of nut but the citrus-scented leaves have us stumped. I grant you that scent, like taste, is subjective. Do any of you know what this could be? It's especially strange that the folks at Raintree Nursery, also in Washington, couldn't identify it.

Hi there -- the good folks at Raintree Nursery suggested I ask you for your help in identifying this tree:

http://www.noise-to-signal.com/archives/000196.html

It's located in Seattle, Washington.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

--dae