nafex - [NAFEX] Info for our Canadian friends and other hopefuls.

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <Reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: "Nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Info for our Canadian friends and other hopefuls.
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:17:20 -0600

http://www.jeffriesnurseries.com/

Check out the online catalogue to see some of the hardier
plants that are available and the weblinks to find out what they do when
they've thawed out up in Canada. I hope some of those Saskatoons
(amalanchier) like the one named MARTIN find their way South pretty soon.
AND those zone 3
raspberries from the introductions section can sneak across ASAP also. Who
knew they can grow plants in Manitoba?

  • [NAFEX] Info for our Canadian friends and other hopefuls., Rodney Eveland, 07/22/2003