nafex - [NAFEX] What happened to the search engines?

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <Reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: "Nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] What happened to the search engines?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:21:03 -0600

It is getting harder and harder to track down things like Cherry Trees using
existing search engines. Today I came across this web site.
http://www.fruit-trees-cherry.com/

I entered a search on "cherry trees" then I tried "cherries". The results
were disappointing. Basically, the same thing happened with Google. Does
anyone know of a search engine that actually tries to find what is entered
in the search?