nafex - Re: [NAFEX] clover

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] clover
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:38:21 -0400

Oops! I should have looked from closer, or perhaps in better light. The plant that's taken over my back yard is some other low-growing legume, but it isn't white clover. I think it's sometimes called yellow clover, although it's not a true clover. I've had it in the front for years, but not in the back. My guess is that it's the low light level from all the rain that gave it the edge, as the front yard is heavily shaded.

Ginda