nafex - RE: [NAFEX] seabuckthorn seeds?

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] seabuckthorn seeds?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

I can tell you that it is not invasive in Georgia.
All of my plants died.
I'm not sure why. Most people here think it was either
the clay soil We have here or
the it was watered to much (which again may be an
issue with the clay).

I would like to try it again, but I would like to see
it successfully grown areund here first.

--- Scott Williamson <swilliamson@acespower.com>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX