nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Japanese Beetles

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Japanese Beetles
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:49:12 -0400

I tried milky spore when I moved to my current home, about 6 years ago. It is slow to work - very little change the first year. On the other hand, I have had very few Japanese beetles the last couple of years, despite growing plants they like, such as raspberries and grapes. I'm in suburbia, and most of my neighbors treat for "grubs", so I'm sure that helps me, too.

Ginda