nafex - [NAFEX] Suggest we warn Kevin M

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Suggest we warn Kevin M
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 02:55:03 +0000

Kevin Mathew's past posts have often taunted with a political purpose, one of his messages contained a threat to another member, one or more has contained a "more-than -we- want-to know- about- his- personal-life" message, (flaunting who he slept with or didn't sleep with the night before, a redhead if I recall), but the last post where we had to read outright homophic attacks is just too much. What is this Middle School! I hope I am not the only one who would like to visit this list to hear a mature respectful, adult discussion about fruit exploration, and not hear this kind of garbage. I thnk that if there are others who are also concerned then we should write to the list moderator and suggest that he go through the process of warning Mathews about this with threat of banning from list. I for one am completely fed up with his playground attacks and constant attempts to guard the bounderies of his purported heterosexuality and corporate politics. These things just don't belong here and now its obvious why he is so frequently taunting, it is based on an underlying hatred, this is just ridiculous we should even have to address such an infantile issue but if we don't pursue this he will continue. Much as I would like to ignore his posts they are often found in other's posts and I, quite by accident, end up reading them. So, if you agree, please make a post on what the procedure is, how to write to the moderator, what the rules are, is Mathews breaking them and if not lets make some new rules in order to keep this a pleasant place to visit.
Kevin Bradley

In case you missed it, here is an exerpt from his latest, which he claims was sent by accident:
But if you think I >would back down from an argument with a bunch of gutless pansies you have >to be kidding. In truth even if the opposition did not consist of a bunch >of limp-wristed fairies I would not back down.

Kevin Bradley