nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mist Bench - Grape suckers?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mist Bench - Grape suckers?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:32:31 -0700

Sure, but you need some way to control when it goes on. There are a number
of control methods available from nursery supplies, from timers to a device
that starts the system when a sensor gets dry, and shuts off when it is wet
enough.

----------
>From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
>To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
>Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mist Bench - Grape suckers?
>Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2003, 12:29 PM
>

>Hi,
>
>Speaking of a misting bench...
>
>I was in the pet shop and saw an aquarium fogger for reptile tanks. It is
>supposed to be immersed in water and makes an ultrasonic fine fog in the
>tank. Would this work in a rooting situation?
>
>They were bery inexpensive (under $60 CDN).
>
>Thanks,
>Tom

  • Re: [NAFEX] Mist Bench - Grape suckers?, Lon J. Rombough, 06/02/2003