nafex - Re: [NAFEX] signs and symptoms of Lyme disease

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] signs and symptoms of Lyme disease
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:54:39 -0500

The Native Americans were WAY better managers of the land for use than we
are. I read history
of Cape Cod Massachusetts at the historical society said they burned the
whole of the Cape every
year. No beating the brush for them to see the deer: just look and see.

We really can't afford not to clear burn. But we for the most part keep that
illegal. A shame.

Charlie Paradise
zone 5 / not near the Cape in Massachusetts