nafex - Re: [NAFEX] mulberry/ juneberries/ rhubarb

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] mulberry/ juneberries/ rhubarb
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:19:20 +0000

Thanks for the tip Scott, and welcome to this forum. Over the last 3 years these folk have been invaluable to my fruit growing efforts. Do check out the archives of previous discussions - they should be at the bottom of this page. (Discussions are most active when plants are dormant)......Del, Minnesota, juneberries/ saskatoons now blooming