nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fruit tree diseases

  • From: Mike Levine <mlevine@umich.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fruit tree diseases
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:07:20 -0400

Is there anything I can do to prevent it from rotting? Would dusting it
with sulfur help in a situation like this? I know trees usually like to heal
themselves without applying anything, but it is in a vulnerable position on
the tree so I'm worried. Sorry to hear about your little pecan.

Thanks,
Mike Levine
Ann Arbor, MI zone 5b