nafex - [NAFEX] Wiki

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Wiki
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:53:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

It sure looks good to me.  Don't want to start a riot but what is wrong with it?  I mean besides needing some time to get used to it.  I just switched to IncrediMail with a better spell checker and had to get used to it after eight years with the other one.
Rich, send me the info on the trouble with Pacific, please.
I'll second Brucey's request to unsubscribe.
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8 Where there is going to be a good fig year so far.

  • [NAFEX] Wiki, LONGDISTSHTR, 05/13/2003