nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rootstock Sources

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rootstock Sources
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 22:54:06 -0400

Chris,
The folks (Dave Weil in particular) at Tree Connection (
http://www.treeconnect.com/About.html) were most helpful, earlier this spring,
in directing me toward sources of a rather obscure (in this country) rootstock
I was seeking at the time. It's the kind of thing they do (act as a clearing
house) and seem to do well. I would think they'd warrant inclusion on your
list; but call 'em and see what you think (1-800-421-4001.)
Richard
Gouldsboro, ME (Zone 5), where most apple varieties are at half inch green