nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting Active Wood

  • From: charles paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting Active Wood
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 08:22:00 -0500

Ethan,
When you specify "and the scion wrapped in parafilm", I am interested to know
what that means?
Do you wrap just the graft union in parafilm, or do you wind parafilm around
the entire scion?
Thanks,

Charlie Paradise
zone 5 / Massachusetts
lots of plums in bloom last two days, no pollinators of any size seen yet
despite hot weather