nafex - [NAFEX] Ed Fackler in the News

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ed Fackler in the News
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:43:13 -0500

Ed - I saw you were quoted in the Wall Street Journal today about why miniature fruit trees in pots have become popular. I disagree with you (you said people are lazy - I think there are few plants that require more work than a potted fruit tree. Certainly, one in the ground requires less work.) but I was pleased to see you.

Best,
Ginda Fisher
eastern Mass., where light snow covers the swelling currant buds.

  • [NAFEX] Ed Fackler in the News, list, 04/04/2003