nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: [BG]: fruit trees

  • From: Rodney Eveland <Reveland@WYOMING.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: [BG]: fruit trees
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:21:52 -0700

You can either get help grafting from someone with a proven track
record, or tell the wife that the Master Gardeners said that if you cut
down the tree and pour clorox on the stump that it will grow back twice
as big, with extra sweet fruit in just a few years. Apologies to the
Master Gardeners........ ;-)
Rodney