nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Muscadine pruning plans

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Muscadine pruning plans
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:45:43 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Muscadine pruning plans
The procedure is the same as with other grapes.  The difference is that where bunch grapes may have cordons three  to four feet long (on each side of the trunk), muscadines should have cordon arms as long as 8 to 10 feet.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, my book, The Grape Grower, at http://www.bunchgrapes.com