nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Selection

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Selection
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:30:05 -0500

Hello,

Good points.

Let me show you an example of what I am talking about.

The example web page is dedicated to helping select a dog breed, but imagine
that it were
dedicated to finding varieties of fruit;

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/search.htm

You answer a few questions and it returns the results that meet your
criteria. No reading
through hundreds of varieties that do not meet your criteria or growing
conditions, to find the
handful that do meet what you want.

Just an idea to kick around.

Later,