nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Surround information

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Surround information
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:21:11 -0500

My experience was different. I used a cheap 1 gallon (1/2 gal?) tank, and didn't come close to using up all that I'd mixed with one cover of all my apples. I didn't want to use it on other stuff, because I have a lot of spiders and other predators, and don't want to disrupt their home. So I left the rest in the sprayer. I figured that clay is pretty stable, and it would probably keep.

A couple of weeks later I used it again. I agitate by picking up the canister and shaking hard, rotating between rightside up, upside down, and side-to-side. In short order, I had a nice suspension again, which I had no trouble spraying, and which dried to the same dusty white as the first use.

Ginda Fisher