nafex - [NAFEX] Sprayer Manufacture Web Page

  • From: W3cmp@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Sprayer Manufacture Web Page
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 12:37:53 EST

Hello all:
I recently saw a nice tow-behind Troy-bilt sprayer at a local lawn and
garden center. I contacted Troy-bilt and they no longer make them. I was
told the product was now manufactured by McKissick (sp?). I can't seem to
find a web page for that company. Does anyone have a URL for them?
Suggestions for a good 15-25 gallon sprayer would also be appreciated.
Thanks. Chris Patterson