nafex - Re: [NAFEX] New NAFEX member suggestion for Pomona

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] New NAFEX member suggestion for Pomona
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:33:03 -0600

Howdy,

I don't really object to the notion of accessing each new issue of Pomona
on the web--if computers bugged me I wouldn't be 'chatting' now. I still
would want to have hard-copy back-issues, though. Sometimes I grab an old
Pomona or two and curl up by the fire. Makes great winter reading! You
can't do that with a lap-top.

Perhaps we could charge two rates--one electronic, another for hard copy
membership. You could even conceive of a premium deluxe (platinum?) level
where subcribers get Ed Fackler to help 'em with chores. Seriously, though.
You'd confuse people by doing this. Or would you?

Steve H.
Lone Rock, WI