nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Garden recipes

  • From: "Ray Thomas" <RayNMary@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Garden recipes
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:01:37 -0500

Gordon,
Fascinating read! Can hardly wait to try some of the remedies.
You take care of yourself and don't overdo. I am a nurse and you have done
remarkable to get thru all you have. I bet the GallBladder was the Worst!
Glad you are up and about and keep on keepin on! Send the attachments at
your convience. Looks like from the list of your fabulous yard that you wore
your valve out just spraying and digging all those holes. Us gardeners just
can't sit by the side lines, got to be in the dirt or grafting something on
to something else. There is a man named George McAfee in Houston that could
graft ANYTHING.He always bud grafted the roses in Front of the Bear Creek
Extension Center. I would have loved to see it bloom but moved up to
Virginia instead.
Later.
MaryT