nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory (Sources)

  • From: "Sgroppino Farms" <sgroppino@sgroppino.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory (Sources)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:37:55 -0500

Greg, Marie, et al.

I originally got my copy of the Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory by contacting the distribution house that sells the book for the Seed Savers Exchange---Chelsea Green Publishing Co.  You'll find a full description of the book plus ordering information here:

        http://www.chelseagreen.com/DP/SeedSavers/FruitBerryNut.htm

They offer the 3rd edition in both paperback and clothbound for $24 and $30 respectively.

Alternatively, you can go to one of the many online sources for the book and potentially get a much better price:

        Paperback:

                http://www.bookchecker.com/1882424573

        Clothbound (Hardcover):

                http://www.bookchecker.com/1882424565

Hope this helps.

John

* * * * *

John A Gasbarre
Sgroppino Farms
Vinalhaven Island, Maine
sgroppino@sgroppino.com
USDA Zone 5

> on 2/24/03 11:04 AM, Greg or Marie Jordan at mgjordan@concentric.net wrote:
>
> If the 3rd edition of Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory is out how can I get
> one?

  • [NAFEX] Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory (Sources), Sgroppino Farms, 02/24/2003