nafex - Re: [NAFEX] RE: What do apples taste like?

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] RE: What do apples taste like?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:19:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have always ascribed to the belief that you should feed your food
cravings.

In our family it goes back to W.W.I. and a relative who was gassed during
the war, and expected to die. He had a craving for pickles and they were
given to him.

He even drank the juice of the pickles. He recovered, and the cure was
believed to have been the pickles.

Could have been coincidence, but I feed my food cravings just in case.

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario