nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Honeycrisp and Pink Lady problems!!!!!

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Honeycrisp and Pink Lady problems!!!!!
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:22:48 -0500

That was my point - Honeycrisp is easy enough to grow if you have the right climate for it. It isn't a "difficult" apple, just not a foolproof one, and not ideally suited for some of the leading apple areas today.

Ginda
(who'd be happy to get an explosively crisp apple at this time of year, even if it is a little bland.)