nafex - Re: [NAFEX] MAIA annual meeting

  • From: charles paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] MAIA annual meeting
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:33:32 -0500

Mark:
The rose hip fruit clings tightly to the many hard seeds inside - what
practical way has been
developed to separate fruit from seed so the fruit can be enjoyed?
You mention the seed is high in vitamin e. Is there a practical way to
extract the value from
the seeds, or press the seeds for oil?
Charlie Paradise
zone 5/Massachusetts/where the beach plums & rosa rugosas grow side by side
seaside