nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Bushel baskets/census : Processing Issues

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Bushel baskets/census : Processing Issues
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:57:04 -0500

Hi,

I don;t know...

Throwing up a stud wall in the basement is a lot easier than digging a deep
hole outside, and having to use the clay pipe hole (outside) in all types of
weather.

The advantange a cold room has, it that you do not need to go outside to
access it.

When the snow is blowing, I do not want to have to go outside to dig up a
clay pipe for an apple. Just me.... But I am happier with the apple butter
anyway. (smile)

We have the apple butter made at the same time the cider is being pressed.

Later,
Tom

--

===