nafex - [NAFEX] University of Guelph Workshops

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, growwine@kawartha.com
  • Subject: [NAFEX] University of Guelph Workshops
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:54:05 -0500

Hello All,

I just got my winter/spring 2003 brochure of workshops being held at the
University of Guelph
(Guelph, Ontario). Thought these might interest some people in the area;

The Art and Practice of Pruning;
This half-day indoor/outdoor practical workshop
will teach you the principles of easy and correct
pruning in the home garden. An information
booklet will be available to participants.
Horticulturist: Henry Kock.

Plant Propagation; (new) June 5th.

I have found their workshops very useful, particularly the one on grafting,
which they do not seem to
be offering this season (never hurts to ask though).

http://www.uoguelph.ca/arboretum/this.htm

Later,
Tom

===