nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting on medlar

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting on medlar
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:26:43 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I am in `Hotlanta' (now, not so hot).
I may I will try some other medlars. The flavor of
mine in not bad,
but I hoped it would be better. I bought it a while
ago
thinking that it would be good low-care fruit to try,
and if I didnt like it,
I would graft somthing else on it.

Mayhaw might be good to try, but many of the Crataegus
I have seen seems to suffer from
a kind of rust....plus I am not big jelly/jam person.
I would be willing to try a pie though. :)

--- Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX