nafex - [NAFEX] Yummy Cranberry Racoon

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Yummy Cranberry Racoon
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:43:24 -0800 (PST)

Lon wrote:

Would the Fluffy One please contact me with the cranberry raccoon recipe
you once sent/posted?

My reply:

Wow, that took a while to find. I wrote that back in August of 1999; you
have a good memory. Here is the recipe, you can do it in non-crockpot
fashion and use the ingedients to make a sauce to simmer the tender-cooked
raccon in.

All the best to you and yours,

the fluffy bunny