nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [BEE-L] How To Stop The NEXT Varroa Mite

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: [BEE-L] How To Stop The NEXT Varroa Mite
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:41:11 +0000

Doc : I want to Forward the bulk of your e-mail to others, but I can't because it appears in a stacked e-mail from fischer@supercunductor. Note how only your e-mail comes back to you in this Reply. Can you please send me your helpful info-filled text in a form which I can manipulate ?

Thanks !

neo-ludite, tc