nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Wickson

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Wickson
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:19:18 -0600

At 02:46 PM 10/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I would agree that you got a mislabled tree.  Here, we eat them in Jan. and Feb. My tree is small and I have not personally fruited the variety, but have eaten and enjoyed it greatly.  I'll give another report after the Mendocino County Permaculture Group's scion exchange that is always the first Saturday in Feb.

I'l be happy to send you scions if you want to try again.

Thanks for the offer, David.  I may email you back during late winter and arrange for receipt of a stick.

Lucky

  • Re: [NAFEX] Re: Wickson, Lucky Pittman, 11/08/2002