nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Organic scionwood?

  • From: Ginda Kaplan Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Organic scionwood?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:51:27 -0500

Well, I suppose if you wanted to avoid the residue of pesticide on that twig - heavens only knows how many herons it might kill - from entering your orchard, you might want to buy organic scionwood.

Or maybe it just makes you feel warm and fuzzy to support an organic farmer by buying scion wood from him.

Best,
Ginda Fisher

p.s. I think I got a copy of that catalog, too.