nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nurseries

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nurseries
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 20:01:47 +0000

Lon & the rest,

Yes, I've had trouble w/ nurseries too, mostly herbaceous plant places.

The one which never sent nor refunded $100+ worth of plants I bought was one which was family-owned and the manager suffered some long illness. But as far as I ever knew, the recovered or new manager didn't make much effort to backtrack the outstanding accounts.

Other troubles have been from places I've worked at-- or TRIED to work at ! It amazes me these places can stay in business, they way they treat their employees & customers ! And much of the activity was technically legal !

tc