nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Stark Bros.

  • From: "road's end farm" <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Stark Bros.
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:41:14 -0400

Stark Brothers has been changing management, and the most recent change may improve matters, I hope.
Following is some information from my personal who-owns-what list. I think it's accurate, but can't guarantee it.

STARK BROTHERS:800-325-4180
they're back! --Stark Brothers had sold out to Foster and Gallagher in 1994; Foster and Gallagher went bankrupt in July 2001. The number above was functioning in March 2002 and was answered promptly by a live human, who tells me that they are now owned by Cameron Brown, who is local, and used to be a horticulturalist for the Stark brothers when they owned the company.

-- Rivka Davis