nafex - Re: [NAFEX] one apricot less/ seed propagating

  • From: HDessureault <inter.verbis@videotron.ca>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] one apricot less/ seed propagating
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:25:28 -0500

Del,
I am taking this opportunity to inform you that I have 4 trees out of 8
apricot that you sent me, that are from 6 inches to 20 inches in pots. Some
were already sprouted in the package. I am sure that immigration would have
stopped them, had they checked. Anyway, the transport was fine, but I had to
plant them indoor right away as the weather was still too cold outdoors. The
trees grew fine all summer and I will transplant them in permanent locations
this Fall. Thank you very much for your efforts in propagating valuable
trees.
Hélène