nafex - Re: [NAFEX] changing scientific nomenclature

  • From: Dan Sorensen <dan.phantom@westpa.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] changing scientific nomenclature
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:02:31 -0400

Yes, Tanis, I would be interested in the web sites.  I'm thinking of doing a Master Gardener talk about scientific names and am looking for information and a good angle that will make it interesting.

By the way, Philohela minor is the scientific name for the American Woodcock, a bird.  The woodchuck is indeed Marmota monax and has been for a long time.

Dan Sorensen