nafex - [NAFEX] Thanks Bert

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Thanks Bert
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:54:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I would like to publicly thank Bert Dunn for all the help and friendship
he has given me in the past few years.

Today I put up my first batch of wine (albeit small) from the vines that
came from Bert's cuttings. I have learned a lot from Bert, as well as
this group, which Bert introduced me to.

It is one thing to buy wine kits, and juice, and another to grow the vines
from little cuttings, harvest your first crop, and put down wine from
your own grapes. A real feeling of satisfaction.

Bert won't like me publicly thanking him, for he is much too humble for
that, but I wanted you all to know.

Thanks Bert.

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario
Canada Hardiness Zone 6a

  • [NAFEX] Thanks Bert, Thomas Olenio, 09/09/2002