nafex - Re: [NAFEX] SF visit (off topic)

  • From: "ted siegan" <tedsiegan@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] SF visit (off topic)
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 19:20:18 +0000

When you or anyone ever travels to anywhere in Calif. and would like to visit other back yard fruit growers you will be delighted to get in touch with the CRFG, the California Rare Fruit Growers. Check out their web site and Email the region contact person. My experience was very positive. Back yard fruit growers are among the most friendly and generous people you can meet. Have fun. Eat a mango or white sapote for me!

ted siegan

Arlington, Ma.  zone 6  ( with a 7 foot tall Basjoo banana plant in his back yard )