nafex - [NAFEX] Re:Pistachios, any interests?

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@InfoAve.Net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re:Pistachios, any interests?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:09:03 -0400

Thanks all, from what Lucky and Gordon says I have dediced to drop
the Pistachio idea. If they can't get them to grow. I wouldn't stand a
chance. Lon suggests that hot and dry is the ticket and I know what it
is like in Italy and Greece where we get many of them have some
miserable conditions in certain areas. Russia seems to be doing OK with
their extremely cold so the conditions aren't suitable here. Wet
(except this year) is about all I have that they seem to like but then
even that is moot.
Appreciate the info, guys!
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8

  • [NAFEX] Re:Pistachios, any interests?, LONGDISTSHTR, 08/22/2002