nafex - Re: [NAFEX] USDA Pomological Watercolors

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] USDA Pomological Watercolors
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:41:20 -0700

I made the mistake of going to the few grape pictures and found that one
labled "Brilliant" is incorrect. It shows a black grape with a long cluster
when Brilliant is a red grape with a shorter cluster than what was in the
picture. Now I'll wonder about the other fruits that I don't know as well.
=Lon Rombough