nafex - Re: [NAFEX] The Coming Plague of Pears

  • From: John.Mosko@engelhard.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] The Coming Plague of Pears
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:38:12 -0400

Good article. I cut and pasted the article to apple-crop.
My neighbor has a large Bradford, I wonder if my Flemish Beauty's and
D'Anjous are pollinating it! The bloom period overlapped this year. The
writer did not speculate on the wild Bradfords harboring pear psylla - but
I suppose they could.

John

Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>@lists.ibiblio.org on
06/12/2002 12:32:56 PM