nafex - [NAFEX] Peach leaf curl

  • From: John.Mosko@engelhard.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Peach leaf curl
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:44:31 -0400

Waite,

I looked into the disease because I had a problem on my nectarines. The
available remedies for home growers for peach leaf curl are liquid
lime-sulfur and/or Bravo (available for home use under different brand
names as chlorothalonil). PLC is actually fairly easy to control but
timing is crucial. It's too late now. Apply to drip during spring dormant
season BEFORE buds open. Be sure to cover all the buds. For severe cases,
they recommend a fall treatment of the same products when 90% of leaves
have fallen. Check the labels of these products.

John Mosko

Phil Norris <cousinphil@acadia.net>@lists.ibiblio.org on 06/06/2002
08:48:24 AM

Please respond to nafex@lists.ibiblio.org