nafex - [NAFEX] venetian blinds/ blooms

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] venetian blinds/ blooms
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:25:07 +0000

They win the prize for me for labels. Better than the aluminum printing sheets I was cutting up and scribing into, and they look neater too. My wife found one set cheap in a used store of metal ones, the strips are about 1" wide, white, and the paint scratches easily. The ones on the end already have the holes drilled. cut easily with old scissors. the scratching tool I made is from an 8" pole barn nail that I ground to a sharp point, the sharp point was too fine so I ground a litle flat on the end and it works beautifully. Thanks for the suggestion, Del....... where Apricots are blooming, Apples are breaking bud and showing first leaves coming out, Nankings are blooming, Trilliums are up, Grape buds are swelling.

Del Stubbs www.pinewoodforge.com ag zone2/3

  • [NAFEX] venetian blinds/ blooms, del stubbs, 05/26/2002