nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Canadian Source for P-22 or M-9 Rootstock

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, jbarbowski@hotmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Canadian Source for P-22 or M-9 Rootstock
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:54:42 -0400

Hi,

Try Woodwinds Nursery in Bluevale, Ontario.  I bought some M7 from her last year, and if she does not have what you want, I am sure she will source it for you.

There web page is here (must be a new one); http://www.woodwindsnursery.com/

She was my source for Court Pendu Plat scion too.  She has access to a lot of collections.

They state:

"GRAFTING SUPPLIES

We are happy to supply everything you need to do the grafting yourself.  Please order scionwood and rootstock by early January if possible,  to ensure we can obtain what you require.  Rootstocks:  M.26, M.7, M.M .111 & seedling stocks".

I have had exellant luck with them.

Later,
Tom

Bob Hartman wrote:

Is there anyone in the group who can help this person in Ontario who
would like to purchase some very dwarfing apple rootstock?

Thanks,
Bob Hartman
Puyallup, WA