nafex - Re: [nafex] Group Polling

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Group Polling
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:56:44 -0400

mIEKAL aND wrote:

> It seems odd to vote about something that only affects a
> minority of the list residents because it shouldnt be
> about self-interest but be about creating a list community
> where everyone can receive the list without negotiating
> with the recapitulations of yahoo, or the bottom line
> which seems to be people like Lon (who adds a tremendous
> amount of expertise) may be driven away if we stay with
> yahoo. mIEKAL

Hi,

mIEKAL is correct.

Lon, if you do decided to set up a separate group on a new
server, please post it's location here before you
unsubscribe from YahooGroups.

It is very problematic to lose expertise, but I belong to
this group for the expertise, not to be a member of
YahooGroups.

I will follow the expertise. You are a HUGE asset (and
others) to the reason this group exists at all.

Later,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio