nafex - [nafex] Re Change of list

  • From: ribes60@aol.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re Change of list
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:08:36 EDT

I have not been able to contact Yahoo and change any thing, I had so much
trouble when I did need to contact them that I "gave up". They require a
password and account number that I never aquired.

I ignore the ads that come on, I have a fire wall in place that stops most of
the flashing ads and banners, but means that I miss some posts. I delete as
soon as I read the real posts and "cut and paste" when I want to save posts
that I keep.

I think that the majority of people that are on the list have either mastered
how to deal with Yahoo or are satisfied with the "Status Quo" and don't
bother with the changes.

My recommendation is to switch to Larry London and the people that read the
list and delete the post will see no difference, the people that want to send
graphics will be able to do that, and the people that MAY have to contact the
server, for some reason will be able to do that also. I just have serious
concerns with Yahoo and the potential of changes that I would NOT be able to
live with that may occur at any time. Lets switch while we can and not have
to hunt for a new server that may not be as good later.

Ed Mashburn
Northumberland BerryWorks
707 Front Street
Northumberland, PA 17857