nafex - Re: [nafex] Digest Number 1066

  • From: "Pete Benfield" <pete@cmpsource.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Digest Number 1066
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:10:15 -0500

Hi Lon
The present site if ok with me, but I consider myself a neutral on it. I
will go either way. I can go to the main Yahoo Groups site and see the
files, etc , ok. No real problems. I get a summary each day of the posts,
and this works real good. No real problems to gripe about here.
My quince, the Aromatnaya, Smyrna and the Chinese quince are really looking
good.
I spray a little copper and Malation and fruit tree mixed and notice it
really wilts the jujube new growth. Hope I haven't killed my SO graft !!!
Pete, zone 8b, South Louisiana

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.