nafex - Re: [nafex] all the hosts are very similar

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] all the hosts are very similar
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:09:48 -0700

Hello,

Some have stated they never get graphic ads in their YahooGroups email.
The answer to this may be very simple. Older email software does not
support HTML embedded into emails. No HTML support and the email
software dumps the graphic ads, or treats them like an attached file.
This may explain why some of you never see the newer graphic HTML and
JAVA advertisements.

I am open to options, and alternative plans to staying with Yahoo.

Yahoo use to be my homepage, but I have abandoned it due to them popping
open ad windows with heavy JAVA laiden graphic advertisements that slow
down my system. I had to wait for the darn things to finish loading
before I could even shut them down.

Google is now my homepage. No ads at all.

Later,
Tom

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.