nafex - Re: [nafex] Time for a new host

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Time for a new host
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:34:59 -0400

All
You are not going to get anything free without the adds to pay for it.
I have them all over if I look, but I don't look and I basically don't
see. i am not saying stay with Yahoo, I ignore them also. Maybe it's because
I have a 20 inch screen that I don't see this stuff. The 20" screen is
because I used to do industrial designing with ACAD
There are programs out there to stop a lot of this from entering your
screen. I know where they are at, but I don't let the adds bother me.